Quartz crushing scheme
Quartz, an inorganic mineral, is mainly composed of silica, containing a small amount of Al2O3, Cao, MgO, etc. it is a translucent or opaque crystal, generally milky white and hard in texture. Quartz is a kind of mineral resource with stable physical and chemical properties. The crystal belongs to the oxide mineral of trigonal system, namely low-temperature quartz (a-quartz), which is the most widely distributed mineral species in the quartz group. Quartz stone, as a common rock forming mineral in nature, has the characteristics of no scratch, no toxicity, no radiation, no pollution, high temperature resistance, easy maintenance and no color change. It can be used as raw materials for public buildings and home decoration. In addition, after further crushing and processing, it can be widely used in urban construction, highway, airport runway and other fields, with industrial value It should not be underestimated.
With the development of Industrial Science and technology, quartz powder is widely used in glass, refractory (furnace charge), smelting ferrosilicon, coating, rubber filler, metallurgical flux, ceramics, abrasive materials, aviation, aerospace and other industries. Quartz powder mainly comes from vein quartz, quartzite or quartz sandstone. It can be used after hand separation and water washing in stope. Magnetic separation or acid pickling (to remove iron impurities) is also needed in the application fields with low requirements for iron impurities, such as high-purity quartz glass.
So what kind of crusher is good for crushing quartz stone?
The first is jaw crusher, which is the most commonly used quartz crusher. Its production process is the most mature, with high crushing ratio, long service life, high crushing capacity, small volume, small occupation area, low investment cost, convenient operation, quick installation and other characteristics. It has no requirements on the site environment, and has excellent performance in structural performance, so it is widely used 。
The second is the cone crusher, which has the highest technical content in the crushing equipment. It has good crushing effect on quartz stone, and has become one of the most popular crushing equipment in processing plants. It has the advantages of advanced structure, unique design, high efficiency, good effect, energy saving, convenient maintenance and environmental protection.
The third is the hammer crusher, which is also a kind of crusher with a long history, which can achieve the effect of one-time molding of quartz materials. The hammer crusher has the advantages of good quality, wear resistance, low replacement rate, large crushing ratio, uniform abrasives, beautiful grain shape, adjustable size, less over crushing, no needle and flake, low investment cost, beautiful appearance, compact internal structure and operation dimension It is also one of the first choice equipment for quartz stone processing plant because of its easy repair and sealing, avoiding dust pollution and eliminating ash leakage.
What is the use of broken quartz? Let's first understand:
1. Main raw materials of glass plate glass, float glass, glass products, optical glass, glass fiber, glass instrument, conductive glass, glass cloth and special anti-ray glass.
2. Ceramic and refractory materials, raw materials and glazes of porcelain, high silica brick, common silica brick and silicon carbide for kiln.
3. Raw materials or additives and fluxes for metallurgical silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon aluminum alloy.
4. Building concrete, cementitious material, road building material, artificial marble, cement physical property test material (namely cement standard sand), etc.
5. Raw materials of chemical silicon compounds and water glass, fillers of sulfuric acid tower, amorphous silica powder, etc.
6. Main raw materials of molding sand for mechanical casting, abrasive materials (sand blasting, hard abrasive paper, sandpaper, abrasive cloth, etc.).
7. Electronic high purity metal silicon, optical fiber for communication, etc.
8. The inherent molecular chain structure, crystal shape and lattice change rule of aerospace make it have high temperature resistance, small thermal expansion coefficient, high insulation, corrosion resistance, piezoelectric effect, resonance and its unique optical characteristics.